- Special Enrollment Period Information – This PDF answers frequently asked questions (FAQs) that you may have about Special Enrollment Periods (SEPs).
- The ACA Special Enrollment Period – The ACA Special Enrollment Period (SEP) is the only time where a person can enroll in ACA health insurance outside of the Annual Enrollment Period.
- Qualifying for a Special Enrollment Period Due to a Change in Your Health Insurance – WNC Health Insurance breaks down five situations where a change in health insurance could qualify you for a Special Enrollment Period.
- Special Enrollment – Recent Divorcees Qualify – People who are recently divorced, qualify for a Special Enrollment Period for a 60-day period following their divorce.
- Health Care Reform for Newlyweds – People who are newly married (within the last 60 days) may qualify for ACA health insurance coverage through a Special Enrollment Period.
- New Child and Baby Health Insurance – After adding a new child (through birth, adoption, foster care, or guardianship) to the family, you have 60 days to apply for ACA health insurance through a Special Enrollment Period.
For more information about Special Enrollment Periods (SEPs) and how to get quality health insurance, contact us to learn more.