- Special Enrollment Period Information – This PDF answers frequently asked questions (FAQs) that you may have about Special Enrollment Periods (SEPs).
- The ACA Special Enrollment Period – ACA Special Enrollment Periods (SEP) is the only time where a person can enroll in ACA health insurance outside of the Annual Enrollment Period.
- Qualifying for a Special Enrollment Period Due to a Change in Your Health Insurance – WNC Health Insurance breaks down five situations where a change in health insurance could qualify you.
- Special Enrollment – Recent Divorcees Qualify – People who are recently divorced, qualify for a 60-day period following their divorce.
- Health Care Reform for Newlyweds – People who are newly married (within the last 60 days) may qualify for ACA health insurance coverage.
- New Child and Baby Health Insurance – After adding a new child (through birth, adoption, foster care, or guardianship) to the family, you have 60 days to apply for ACA health insurance.
For more information about how to get quality health insurance, contact us to learn more.