Miss the Affordable Care Act enrollment deadline?
Did you experience a Qualifying Life Event?
You have a 60-day window from that date to enroll in Affordable Care Act insurance under a Special Enrollment Period!
Under the Affordable Care Act, A Special Enrollment Period can be granted to anyone who has experienced one of the following Qualifying Life Events within the past 60 days:
- Change of Address:
- You moved to North Carolina.
- You moved from one region of NC to another.
- Change in Dependents:
- Newly Married.
- Loss of group health coverage due to divorce.
- Death of family member.
- New child by birth, adoption, foster care or guardianship.
- Change in Income, or Loss of Job
- Did your salary recently change?
- Did you lose your job recently?
- Change in Health Insurance:
- Loss of group health coverage.
- Loss of minimum essential health coverage.
- Loss of Medicaid or any government health coverage.
- Denial or loss of COBRA benefits.
NO medical questions! | Pre-existing medical conditions are covered immediately!
If you are middle-income or lower* you owe it to yourself to call and find out if you qualify!
*For example, if you earn $46,680 or less, or if your 4-person household earns $95,400 or less.
Hurry! You have a limited time (60 days) once you lose your job, to apply for Affordable Care Act enrollment.
Call Us Now!! (828) 348-2583
Toll Free!! (855) 395-5552
Or: Email Us Now!:
Don’t Wait – You Only Have 60 Days!!Don’t qualify for Special Enrollment?
Click here: Free Rate Quote
*Indicates required field