Health Insurance in NC Quiz
How much do you know about health insurance in NC? Take this quiz to test your knowledge!
1. True or false? North Carolina health insurance companies cannot deny coverage or raise premiums due to pre-existing conditions.
Hint. The answer to this question can be found here: The Cost of Health Insurance in North Carolina
2. Businesses in North Carolina are required to offer group health insurance plans when they have ______ full-time or full-time-equivalent employees.
A. 5 or more
B. 15 or more
C. 25 or more
D. 50 or more
Hint. The answer to this question can be found here: Group Insurance
3. When seeing a doctor that is considered in-network for your North Carolina health insurance plan, you may have to pay a ______ for your visit.
Hint. The answer to this question can be found here: Health Insurance Terms
4. Which of the following is an example of a life event that would allow a North Carolina resident to qualify for a Special Enrollment Period?
A. Job Loss
B. Adopting a Child
C. Moving to a different county in North Carolina
D. All of the above
Hint. The answer to this question can be found here: The ACA Special Enrollment Period
5. The Affordable Care Act (ACA) allows adults in North Carolina up to the age of ____ to remain on their parent’s health insurance plans.
Hint. The answer to this question can be found here: Health Insurance for Students
Thanks for taking our Health Insurance in NC Quiz. You got Number Right Here. Try Again?