Aetna: Aetna Funding Advantage®
Self-funded health insurance plans (a.k.a. “self-insured plans”) have been available to “big business” for decades. In this new age of health insurance for employers, several of the health insurance giants in North Carolina – are offering this wonderful employee benefit – to smaller employers – with as few as 10 employees!
Now, even very small businesses can enjoy the many advantages of self funded health insurance!
Aetna Funding Advantage® is Aetna’s partially self-funded health insurance for small business.
Benefits of Aetna Funding Advantage:
- Opportunity to save up to 25%* upfront
- Fixed single monthly payment that remains stable through the year
- Access to the vast Aetna provider network
- The unique funding structure returns 50 percent of any surplus at year-end to you when you renew your plan
- Options to pay higher monthly amounts in return for getting back claim surpluses at termination
- Protection against claims that are higher than anticipated through stop loss insurance
- Financial protection, predictability, cost savings, and transparency through reporting
- Turnkey administration by Aetna
- One consolidated platform
*Savings based on choosing an Aetna Funding Advantage plan over an ACA community-rated plan. Actual cost savings vary by location and previous claims experience.
Enjoy the benefits of partial self-funding that’s traditionally offered to larger companies – now available to your small business! Cost savings – without the risk!
Call WNC Health Insurance – experts in small business health insurance since 1994. 828-681-8223